Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
I just got back from my 2nd trip to Atlanta. It can be refreshing to venture out of the state and do something different every once in a while. Since I never got to talk about my first trip..I'll just sum up what I did when I went to Atlanta when I went in August & this past weekend.
- Atlantic Station: a convenient place for shopping (H&M!), entertainment, and dining. You can also park for free for 2 hours at the parking garage in the back next to the movie theater.
- Book Chang Dong Tofu House in Duluth
- Centennial Park: This spot was built for residents and visitors to enjoy for the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games and for years to come. The 21-acre park includes a playground for children and what visitors come here mostly is for The Fountain of Rings.
- Tin Drum Asia Cafe: This is sort of like the Bento's of Orlando/Gainesville except this place only serves Vietnamese & Thai food.
- 88 Tofu House: The first restaurant we ate at because we arrived to Atlanta at 12AM and this is the only 24hr Korean restaurant.
- Bakery Cafe MAUM: I have a sweet tooth for delicious treats and desserts! Out of all the romantic Korean bakeries in Atlanta, this was by far the best one. The bakery is called MAUM and in Korean, Maum means the mind, soul or spirit.
- Piedmont Park: Another big and luscious park. A lot of people come here to go bike riding, jogging, or to walk their dog. There is also a dog park where dogs do not have to be leashed and can run freely. There was also this really cool electronic restroom that looks like an elevator from the outside and in the inside everything looks really hi-tech.
- Super H Mart: The nicest and cleanest Asian supermarket I've ever seen. It's a Korean supermarket but they also sell plenty of non-Korean brands. The cafeteria also has a selection of dishes from Japan, China, and Korea.
Friday, January 2, 2009
I think it's been a whole semester since I've been waiting to do this shoot. It's also been a whole semester since I last worked on new room..but ever since winter break started I've been trying to get a lot more done.
Though I did wish I didn't wait till the last minute to take these pictures because I think my photos would look a lot nicer if my hair was at it's original length.
One of the reasons why I love these photos so much is because aside from the dress, pearls, eyeliner & lipgloss..everything else is all natural! I love it!! The only thing I had to photoshop from these pictures were the shadow on the wall. Except I started getting lazy in the picture above and decided to post up my pictures as it is.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy that I was able to fulfill all of my 2008 resolutions!
As a matter of fact, I didn't have any! :P
But I'm glad to say that there were a few changes that stuck out to me that made this year just as good as any..or maybe better.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Found a funny old polaroid of my sister & I with Saint Nick
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The side-draped skirt was also featured in Lucky magazine's 2008 December issue. It looks like I'm ahead of the game. :)
Monday, December 22, 2008
So this is the reason why I've been missing in action lately. Life feels great..not like it didn't before, but I just thought we should give it a try and see where this goes. No pressure. We're still young so why not have fun? :)
By the way, if you're reading this..
I just wanted to let you know that you're wonderful and I..
Can't wait to see you when you get back!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It's that time of the year again! I enjoy making a wish list of things I like and could afford realistically. This list is probably more for me than anyone else, it helps serve as a reminder of things I need to buy for myself. But if you'd like to help me complete my list then that is fine with me too. :)
1. Magazine subscription to Harper's Bazaar & Elle
2. Dresses : size small or 3/4
Forever21 Melanie F.Suede Pump ($21.80)
Forever21 Richie Platform Pumps ($19.80)
Forever21 Puddle Rain Boots ($24.80)
Forever21 Lillian Tote ($24.80)
Forever21 Jeweled Gathered Satin Clutch ($15.80)
Monday, December 8, 2008
School is done for me and now I finally have time for myself.
What to do?
1.) Look for a job
2.) Catch up with all my friends
3.) Play more games
4.) Read a book
5.) Watch some movies
6.) Play the piano
7.) CLEAN MY ROOM. The past few weeks have been so hectic and it's so hard to maintain a clean room when there is no more space for clothes.
8.) Resubscribe to Lucky magazine and I was also thinking about subscribing to Elle & Harper's Bazaar.
But most importantly,
I need to prepare myself for next semester. It is going to be so hectic! >.<