Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
I just got back from my 2nd trip to Atlanta. It can be refreshing to venture out of the state and do something different every once in a while. Since I never got to talk about my first trip..I'll just sum up what I did when I went to Atlanta when I went in August & this past weekend.
- Atlantic Station: a convenient place for shopping (H&M!), entertainment, and dining. You can also park for free for 2 hours at the parking garage in the back next to the movie theater.
- Book Chang Dong Tofu House in Duluth
- Centennial Park: This spot was built for residents and visitors to enjoy for the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games and for years to come. The 21-acre park includes a playground for children and what visitors come here mostly is for The Fountain of Rings.
- Tin Drum Asia Cafe: This is sort of like the Bento's of Orlando/Gainesville except this place only serves Vietnamese & Thai food.
- 88 Tofu House: The first restaurant we ate at because we arrived to Atlanta at 12AM and this is the only 24hr Korean restaurant.
- Bakery Cafe MAUM: I have a sweet tooth for delicious treats and desserts! Out of all the romantic Korean bakeries in Atlanta, this was by far the best one. The bakery is called MAUM and in Korean, Maum means the mind, soul or spirit.
- Piedmont Park: Another big and luscious park. A lot of people come here to go bike riding, jogging, or to walk their dog. There is also a dog park where dogs do not have to be leashed and can run freely. There was also this really cool electronic restroom that looks like an elevator from the outside and in the inside everything looks really hi-tech.
- Super H Mart: The nicest and cleanest Asian supermarket I've ever seen. It's a Korean supermarket but they also sell plenty of non-Korean brands. The cafeteria also has a selection of dishes from Japan, China, and Korea.
Friday, January 2, 2009
I think it's been a whole semester since I've been waiting to do this shoot. It's also been a whole semester since I last worked on new room..but ever since winter break started I've been trying to get a lot more done.
Though I did wish I didn't wait till the last minute to take these pictures because I think my photos would look a lot nicer if my hair was at it's original length.
One of the reasons why I love these photos so much is because aside from the dress, pearls, eyeliner & lipgloss..everything else is all natural! I love it!! The only thing I had to photoshop from these pictures were the shadow on the wall. Except I started getting lazy in the picture above and decided to post up my pictures as it is.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy that I was able to fulfill all of my 2008 resolutions!
As a matter of fact, I didn't have any! :P
But I'm glad to say that there were a few changes that stuck out to me that made this year just as good as any..or maybe better.