Saturday, January 26, 2008

Monopoly

Last night I spent some quality time with some old friends and played Monopoly until 2AM. Even though people lose motivation to play because of the time length of the game, I don't think I will ever get in the mood to not play. I also recently played the Here & Now edition, which is really fun! The properties are destinations from across the United States..such as: Times Square, Hollywood, and Disneyland. Some of the updated tokens include a Motorola Razr, Toyota Prius, Laptop, and Starbucks coffee. Hasbro came out with so many new editions for Monopoly and I want to collect them all! They are currently working on a World Edition board game with cities across the globe. Click here to vote for a city you'd like to see on the board!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

new song on my travel blog! think you'll like it... new soul by yael naim

p.s. i have something french for you! ;) hope you'll like it...

Miss W. Yvonne said...

you totally blog everyday! i love it! <3

win-win said...

o0. monopoly was pretty intense that night. lol